Restaurants recently are seeing the power of the internet in difficult times. People are more cautiously looking at their spending and cutting back on luxuries, no wonder really given recent events. Therefore restaurant owners and marketing departments have seized the opportunity and started getting creative.
Restaurant owners and marketing departments have seized the opportunity and know how everyone likes a bargain, have started launching printable and redeemable restaurant vouchers. At first these were tweeted and links posted over Digg and Facebook but now lots of restaurant vouchers now appear across the internet on restaurant voucher sites.
Here are 5 ways to find restaurant vouchers: MoreVoucher
- Visit the website of your favourite website and see if they have any discounts or vouchers. Most times these are found promoted on the home page to help you find, sometimes though you have to dig a little further – such as the menu page or offers page – to find ways to save
- Visit the websites in the last week of the month and the first week of the month (between the 20th and 2nd). Studies show these two weeks of the month have more vouchers as restaurants put up a restaurant voucher for a month and start on the 1st – or for a week and have the last week of the month with closing date last day of the month
- Regularly check restaurant voucher websites. They often trail through many different restaurant websites to find all the vouchers and discount codes on offer to help you find them all in one place
- School and public holidays are also a good time to find vouchers. More people have time to spend eating out and restaurants capitalise on this fact by making sure special offers, discounts and vouchers are on offer
- Ask. If you can’t find a discount or offer available at your local restaurant why not drop them a phone call or email and ask if they have any. Some do not publish their vouchers online – some do not even have a website yet – so no harm in trying traditional methods!
Almost a year ago a big editorial in a popular UK tabloid citied how restaurant vouchers were a new way for people to enjoy a night out as a couple, as a family, with friends etc… but save money on their meal and in some cases up to 90% off!
Since the article a spike has appeared for people searching for restaurant vouchers now and is one of the most popular search terms for saving money relating to food purchases. It’s not just the smaller unique restaurants that offer a warm glow in many high streets but giant restaurant chains such as McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King etc… also have regular restaurant vouchers and discount codes on offer so worth checking with their main websites or restaurant voucher sites regularly for ways to save.